Incorporate Your Business in Singapore.
In today’s business environment, organization is not solely about making a good economics returns. The global business climate has prompted a series of change of legislation frameworks, good corporate governance practices and corp
Private Limited Company is the most popular business entity in Singapore. 100% foreign shareholding is allowed. Foreign entrepreneurs who wish to incorporate a Singapore company, can choose to setup and run its operations with or without relocating to Singapore. One of the main reasons of starting a “Pte. Ltd.” is that it gives the business owners a level of financial protection not available in other forms of businesses. It adds credibility to your business as most serious and reputable business ventures are formed as “Pte. Ltd.” and not as sole proprietor or partnerships. It usually has the words ‘Pte. Ltd.’ which stand for “Private Limited” as part of its name.
You can count on our expertise for your business setting-up needs. Our team of dedicated professionals has been assuming responsibilities in supporting our clients from various businesses and industries. We provide full range of corporate secretarial works which comprises of:
Features of a private limited company and its requirements
With our tailor made company formation service you could form a new company with the name of your choice (subject to availability & certain restrictions) to suit your needs.
Legal Requirements to form a company limited by shares are:
– Minimum of one subscribers (local or foreign ownership)
– Minimum of one director (Singaporean, Permanent Residence or foreigners with valid employment pass in Singapore)
– Having a registered office in Singapore
Our service for incorporation of a private limited Singapore Company includes:
– Name check and reservation
– Preparation of constitution of the company
– Preparation of registration forms
– Certificate of incorporation
– Preparation of compliance corporate kit, including corporate seal, share certificates, register and minutes book
– Minutes of first board meeting
– Resolution to open a bank account
Required information and Documents
– Company Name
– Brief Description of Business Activities
– Directors Particulars
– Shareholders Particulars
We have a team of highly experienced practitioners who regularly work on various types of liquidations.
Member’s Voluntary Liquidation (Solvent liquidations)
If a Company ceased or decided to cease operations and the shareholders or a holding company no longer require the Company, they can wind up the company and place it into solvent liquidation. The objective is to;
– Realise all the assets of the company;
– Resolve and settle all outstanding matters of the company, including the settlement of claims of all creditors;
– Distribute the surplus assets (such as Cash) to the shareholders.
Our team can assist in all stages of the solvent liquidation process. We regularly act as liquidators of solvent companies initiating and finalising liquidations in a timely and appropriate manner and we :-
– Advise on completing the statutory requirement, including terminate foreign employment pass, file final GST return and file final tax return, etc;
– Preparing all the necessary documentation such as -board resolution and convene EGM, and filling of the ACRA.