COMPANY POSITION • SINGAPORE
Reporting to the Assurance Manager, you will lead a supervisory role in the audit activities. The successful candidate can also look forward to other challenges including initial public offerings (IPO) related work, due diligence and special investigation work. Manage and perform statutory audits for a wide range of clientele from various industries. Oversee audit planning, fieldwork and audit reporting. Prepare reports communicate findings and recommendation.
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Experience in handling large portfolio of clients
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Experienced candidate insupervisory role will be an advantage
- Possess sound working knowledge of risk and control concepts
- Bilingual in English and Chinese ( to liaise with Chinese speaking associates)
- Full-Time position(s) available.