When it comes to deadline, we understand that your firm may face pressures from your stakeholders, as your financial information and environment is critical in garnering trust in the global business world. We work quickly and effectively to meet all of your requirements. Since our client’s financial data is critical, our audit of financial data is based on an extensively researched methodology which complies with international standards of auditing as well as local rules enforced by Singaporean regulation.
How we operate
Our audits are carried out using an available suite of software which is specially designed to enable the use of efficient “paperless files”. We also use supplementary software extensively, among other tools, to integrate our computer systems and to produce financial statements and other reports.
Furthermore, we have available a number of practice aids, including our MorisonKSi audit checklists and financial statements, to enable clients to prepare financial statements under International and Singaporean Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS and SFRS) , and in a number of countries have assisted clients with transition from local accounting requirements to IFRS.
Adding value for our Clients
Owing to our unique cost structure, we are able to provide cost effective and efficient assurance services:
- Our pool of dedicated and committed professionals understand that time is of essence as far as reporting to your HQ is concerned and shall work very closely with you in meeting critical deadlines.
- If your company is the coordinating office, we have a network of affiliated firms with significant local presence to assist and coordinate with your overseas branches.This allows us to effectively coordinate with the respective local offices to centralise reporting at the office or country of your preference.
- We remain accessible and responsive to your company throughout the year, responding to changes in reporting rules, accounting standards and auditing guidelines to help your firm adapt to future changes in a smooth manner.
- Our audit teams are well-trained and well-equipped with the latest accounting and auditing information to perform efficient and effective audits.
- We are not just your auditor, but also your business partner. We share your insights into the critical issues affecting your business and industry. Accordingly, we will endeavor to help mitigate your business risks today and prepare you for their future impact.
- Through our global network Morison KSi International, we are able to leverage on the expertise of our foreign counterparts that is crucial to your cross-border transactions and formation of strategic alliances.Our firms converge regularly at alliance conferences and training seminars, which allows us to communicate and share knowledge and best practices with our professionals located internationally.
- We have established a comprehensive system of policies and controls to enhance the quality of our services.